Become a Champion
At Champions, we are proud to be a national award-winning agency that breaks the norm. We combine the talent of ten in-house departments to create one ultimate agency.
With our unique architecture and rapid growth, we are always looking for talented new Champions across a range of fields. Whether it be event management, digital marketing or creative design, there are always new opportunities arising here at Champions HQ.
If you think you would make the perfect addition to our team, then take a look at our current opportunities or send a copy of your latest CV with a cover letter to email@example.com
Unfortunately, there are no current vacancies, but we are always happy to hear from people who think they would make a great addition to our team.
If this is you, then please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why work at Champions?
We believe in investing in our teams as much as we do our clients, so we continuously work to provide an office that offers opportunities, development and most importantly, fun!
To ensure you enjoy working here, we provide a range of benefits that show whilst we hard work, we play hard.
Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Great team and business ethos
- Professional support & training for personal development
- Budget for books, software and tools
- Monthly massages
- Top Apple equipment
- Use of Leicester Tigers, Edgbaston, Trent Bridge, O2 and Wembley tickets and hospitality
- Contributory pension scheme
- On-site gym and Weekly Pilates classes
- Yearly office outings and organised work socials
- Weekly FOC boot camp sessions
- Birthday bottle of bubbly
- Free Office fruit and an opportunity to meet with an in-house nutritionist monthly
- Weekly cake club
- Yearly Christmas party – all expenses paid for
- Opportunity to work on a start-up, national and multi-national accounts
- Above & Beyond bonus scheme
- £500 sick bonus
Champions work with Wellebing4Life – Elain Crewe
People are the biggest asset of the business; when they thrive, business thrives.
Wellebing4Life help Champions employees to be their best selves by delivering a range of holistic services that support physical and mental wellbeing and resilience. Wellbeing4Life is based on four pillars: Train, Eat, Pause and work.