Become a Champion
At Champions, we’re proud to be a national award-winning agency that turns industry norms on their head. We blend knowhow, experience and commitment with the agility of ten expert in-house departments to deliver results on our clients’ terms.
With our unique architecture and continued rapid growth, we’re always on the lookout for talented new Champions to add value across a range of disciplines. Whether it’s event management, digital marketing or creative design, new opportunities crop up all the time, here at Champions HQ.
If you think you’d make the perfect addition to our team, then we’re all ears. Take a look at our current opportunities or send a copy of your latest CV, complete with a covering letter to email@example.com
Office Admin Apprentice
Junior to Mid-Weight Drupal Developer
Digital Marketing and Content Executive
Why work at Champions?
We believe in investing in our teams as much as we do in our clients, so we work ceaselessly to create and enhance a workplace that offers opportunities, development and, most importantly, fun.
To ensure you enjoy working here, we provide a range of benefits that demonstrate the fact that, while we hard work, we play hard too.
Some of those benefits include:
- Competitive salaries
- Great team and business ethos
- Professional support and training for personal development
- Budget for books, software and tools
- Monthly massages
- Top Apple equipment
- Complimentary Use of Leicester Tigers, Edgbaston, Trent Bridge, O2 and Wembley tickets and hospitality
- Contributory pension scheme
- On-site gym and weekly Pilates classes
- Yearly office outings and organised work socials
- Weekly FOC boot camp sessions
- Birthday bottle of bubbly
- Free office fruit and an opportunity to meet with an in-house nutritionist monthly
- Weekly cake club
- Yearly Christmas party – all expenses paid
- Opportunity to work on start-up, national and multi-national accounts
- Above & Beyond bonus scheme
- £500 sick bonus
Champions work with Wellbeing4Life – Elain Crewe
People are the biggest asset of any business. When they thrive, business thrives with them.
Wellbeing4Life help Champions employees to be their best selves by delivering a range of holistic services to support physical and mental wellbeing and resilience. Wellbeing4Life is based on four pillars: Train, Eat, Pause and Work.