Re-advertised supplier contract quotations required from Friday 31st July 9am to Wednesday 12th August 9am 2020
Champions (UK) plc is seeking ERDF (European Regional Development Funding for a specific contract. To comply with national and EU procurement guidelines, this contract has to be advertised publicly to all interested parties.
We wish to invite possible suppliers to submit quotations for the following items:
- Fujitsu PY RX2520 M5 Fujitsu PY RX2520 M5 8X2.5""" /ERP LOT9/ XEON SILVER 4208/16 GB RG 2933
- 1 FUJITSU 3YR Server Warranty Next Day 9-5
- 1 Intel Xeon Silver 4208 8C 2.10 GHz
- 1 Cooler Kit for 2nd CPU
- 3 16GB 1Rx4 DDR4-2666Mhz Memory module
- 6 HD SAS 12G 1.8T
- 1 TFM module for FBU on PRAID EP
- 1 Modular PSU 800W platinum hp
- 1 FBU option for PRAID EP4
- 1 iRMC S4 Remote Management Advanced Pack
- 2 WINSVR 2019 STD 16Core ROK
- 15 WINSVR CAL 2019 10
- 1 Modular PSU 450W platinum hp
- 1 Meraki MX100 Router/Security Appliance
- 1 Meraki MX100 Advanced Security License and support 3yr
- 10 Engineering - Day
For further details of the specification, please contact Claire Murphy as stated below.
- Deployment of MFA & Advanced Threat Protection on our email system
- 2 x Meraki MX100 Cloud Managed Security Appliance
- Meraki MX 100 Advanced Security License and Support (three years)
- Firewall set up
Interested suppliers must set out details of quality of products and services, delivery times and ongoing support if contract awarded.
Any supplier wishing to provide a quotation must email Claire Murphy, Office Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org - between Wednesday 29th July 9am to Monday 10th August 9am 2020. There will be a panel of technical experts within the company who will make the final decision based on the quality, standards and service offered and ensure they meet the specification requirements.
The successful applicant will be selected through our scoring matrix which meets our strict criteria.
For further information regarding submitting an invitation please contact Claire Murphy on 08453 31 30 31.